Java technology's versatility, efficiency, platform portability, and security make it the ideal technology for network computing. From laptops to datacenters, game consoles to scientific supercomputers, cell phones to the Internet, Java is everywhere!
- Introduction to JAVA Technology.
- Difference between C, C++ & JAVA Technology.
- Control Statements & Arrays.
- Methods & Classes.
- Classes & Objects
- Constructor & Destructor
- Encapsulation & Abstraction
- Multithreading & Exceptions
- Exception Handling.
- Multithreaded Programming.
- Coding Conventions.
- Collection Framework.
- Introduction to Java API.
- String & String Buffer Class.
- Applets & AWT
- Wrapper Class.
- I/O Basics.
- Introduction to Abstract Window Tool Kit (AWT).
- Project Work Start.
- Introduction to Swings.
- Difference between Swings & AWT.
- Introduction to SQL.
- Introduction to JAVA Database Connectivity (JDBC).
- Project Work Continues
- Introduction to MVC Architecture
- Project Work
- Tabbed pane
- Dailog boxes
- Progress bar
- Swing container
- RDBMS concept
- My SQL
- JDBC/ODBC Bridge
- Database connectivity using DSN
- Server side technologies
- Servlet Life cycle
- Generic and Http servlet
- Using JDBC in servlet
- JSP life cycle
- JSP architecture(Directives,Declaration,Scriptlets,Expression)
- Developing dynamic webpages
- Using html with JSP pages
- Mixing scriptlets and html
- Working on Hibernate
- Advantages & Disadvantages of Hibernate
- Use of Hibernate in a Project
- Advantages Of Java Beans
- Java Beans API
- Struts Architecture
- Struts Components
- Validator Framework
- Error Handling
- Database Connectivity
EJB(Enterprises Java Beans)
- EJB Architecture
- Messaging in EJB
IDE (Integrated Development Environment)
- Edit Plus
- Text Pad
- Java Beans
Client & Web Tier Architecture
Deployment Of JSP Application
- Transactions Using JSP
- Cookies & Session Management
Project Work Using JSP
Testing & Documentation.
Introduction to Web technologies, Web browsers
Integrated Development Environment
Working with Images and Styles in Web page
Table, list and linking with multiple pages.
Animation Frames and Forms
Extras using Ms. Office.
Introduction to java-script.
Control Structures and User interface.
Cascading Style Sheet
CSS with images and styles.
Insert menus in Web-page Using Menu Maker.
Introduction to Open-Source Technologies
WAMP server (Apache, MySql, Php)
Basics of PHP and some other stuff.
Data Definition language and Data Manipulation Language.
Connectivity of Php and MySql and handling Sessions
Array and String Handling.
Creating Automated Dynamic Web-Site
Content Management Systems
Page Post Blog and Feed
Plugins and Gadgets (all in one seo, google xml sitemapm editor extender, tiny contact form, uligmate ga etc.)
More on Content management System and Learning Management System
It includes CodeIgniter,Drupal,Designingg session and many more....Check the modules
- Intro to PHP (Environment Setup + Basic Syntax)
- Variables + Oprators
- Loops + Switch
- Forms encoding and decoding
- Jquery Usage
- Intro MySQL
- PHP + MySQL
- Basic Flash
- Intro and Development in IDE (Dreamweaver)
- HTML + CSS (Static Designing)
- Static Site Prepared
- CodeIgniter environent setup + directory structure
- Architecture and Routing + Flow Control
- CRUD Application
- Static development using Igniter
- Libraries and Helper Classes
- Dynamic development using Igniter (Framework+DB)
CMS Basic (Drupal)
- Installation & Configuration
- Site Administration
- Role, User permission
- Custom Code Modules
- Basics of linux.
- Key Concepts.
- Embedded Linux and RTOS Quik Start.
Setting Andriod Development Environment
- Installing Software Development Kit
- Overview of SDK tools and Sample code
- Using the Eclipse Andriod Developer Tools.
Andriod Application Development Launch
- Using SDK emulator.
- Runtime Configurations,Andriod Virtual Devices(AVDs).
- Accessing the Andriod file system.
- Pusing and Pulling files.
- Accessing and filtering system logs.
- Examining device processses,virtual machines and threads.
Andriod Basic Application Design
- Desigining the Graphical User Interface.
- Exploring 2D Graphics.
- Storing Local Data(Internal Memory and MMC).
- Playing and Recording video and audio.
- Adding sound and video to applications.
- Using the camera
Networking and Sensors
- Internet Connectivity
- Locating and Sensing(eg.GPS and Accelerarometer).
- SQL database for applications.
- Data binding
- SQL lite
- Content Provider
- Introductin to Open GL
- Building Open GL Programs
- Multitouch User Interface
- Multi-touch events
- Drag and Pinch events
Testing,Signing and Publishing your Application
- Test our application
- Signing Certificate and API Key
- Creating and attaching an icon and Label
- Signing the application
- Versioning your application
- Publishing in the Andriod Market.
The Embeded domain involves software development ,design and manufacture and even the re-engineering of new and existing reference design ,development of device drivers ,wired and wireless stacks as well as porting of network protocols .The industry need over a million professional in this field by 2010.The design tommrow's Embedded System today industry needs over a million professional in this field by 2010. Because corporation need trained professional for design and implement embedded software in electronic instrumentation hardware consulting firms need embedded specialists , engineers and technicians to provide professional expertise for corporations and government agencies.
We aim to impart practical knowledge in information Security and Ethica l hacking to the budding technical workforce of the security is the need of the day , and people having such skill are very much in demand .we aim to bridge the gap between the demand and supply of information security professional.
Security compliance is a must for all companies with IT backbone ,The requirement is high with organization in IT/ITES Segment.Information workers lack the basic security knowledge .The information Security industry is going through an exponential growth rate. The current global growth rate is billed at 21%.Higher salaries are begin offered to professional in IT Security .The information Security industry is Currently over $100B($60 B in US , $20BUK,$4.5 B Japan ,over $1.5B india)
- Introduction to information Security and Ethical hacking
- Desktop and Server Security
- Web Security
- Hacking Attacks
Operation of IP Data Networks
- Recognize the purpose and functions of various network devices such as Routers, Switches, Bridges and Hubs.
- Select the components required to meet a given network specification.
- Identify common applications and their impact on the network
- Describe the purpose and basic operation of the protocols in the OSI and TCP/IP models.
- Predict the data flow between two hosts across a network.
- Identify the appropriate media, cables, ports, and connectors to connect Cisco network devices to other network devices and hosts in a LAN
LAN Switching Technologies
- Determine the technology and media access control method for Ethernet networks
- Identify basic switching concepts and the operation of Cisco switches.
- Configure and verify initial switch configuration including remote access management.
- Verify network status and switch operation using basic utilities such as ping, telnet and ssh.
- Identify enhanced switching technologies
- Describe how VLANs create logically separate networks and the need for routing between them.
- Configure and verify VLANs, trunking on Cisco switches, PVSTP operation
IP Routing Technologies
- Describe basic routing concepts
- Describe the boot process of Cisco IOS routers
- Configure and verify utilizing the CLI to set basic Router configuration
- Configure and verify operation status of a device interface, both serial and Ethernet
- Verify router configuration and network connectivity
- Configure and verify routing configuration for a static or default route given specific routing requirements
- Manage Cisco IOS Files
- Differentiate methods of routing and routing protocols
- Configure and verify OSPF (single area)
- Configure and verify EIGRP (single AS)
- Configure and verify inter VLAN routing (Router on a stick)
- Configure SVI interfaces
- Identify and correct common network problems
- Troubleshoot and correct common problems associated with IP addressing and host configurations.
- Troubleshoot and Resolve VLAN problems
- Troubleshoot and Resolve trunking problems on Cisco switches
- Troubleshoot and Resolve routing issues
- Troubleshoot and Resolve OSPF problems
- Troubleshoot and Resolve EIGRP problems
- Troubleshoot and Resolve inter VLAN routing problems
- Troubleshoot and Resolve ACL issues
- Identify different WAN Technologies
- Configure and verify a basic WAN serial connection
- Configure and verify a PPP connection between Cisco routers
- Configure and verify Frame Relay on Cisco routers
CCNP ROUTE 642-902
- Create an EIGRP implementation plan
- Create an EIGRP verification plan
- Configure EIGRP Routing
- Verify an EIGRP solution
- Create an OSPF implementation plan
- Create an OSPF verification plan
- Configure OSPF Routing
- Verify OSPF Solution
- Create an eBGP implementation plan
- Create an eBGP verification plan
- Configure eBGP Routing
- Verify an eBGP solution
- Create an IPv6 implementation plan
- Create an IPv6 verification plan
- Configure IPv6 Routing
- Configure IPv6 interoperation with IPv4
- Verify IPv6 solution
CCNP SWITCH 642-813
- Implementing VLAN based solutions
- Create a VLAN based implementation plan
- Create a VLAN based verification plan
- Configure loop prevention for the VLAN based solution
- Configure Access Ports for the VLAN based solution
- Verify the VLAN based solution
- Create a implementation plan for the Security solution
- Create a verification plan for the Security solution
- Configure port security features
- Configure general switch security features
- Configure private VLANs
- Configure VACL and PACL
- Verify the Security based solution
- Implementing a Switch based Layer 3 solution
- Create an implementation plan for the Switch based Layer 3 solution
- Create a verification plan for the Switch based Layer 3 solution
- Configure routing interfaces
- Configure Layer 3 Security
- Verify the Switch based Layer 3 solution
- Implement a Wireless Extension of a Layer 2 solution
- Implement a VoIP support solution
- Implementing High Availability on a network
- Create a High Availability implementation plan
- Create a High Availability verification plan
- Implement first hop redundancy protocols
- Implement switch supervisor redundancy
- Verify High Availability solution
CCNP TSHOOT 642-832
- Develop a plan to monitor and manage a network
- Perform routine IOS device maintenance
- Troubleshoot EIGRP
- Troubleshoot OSPF
- Troubleshoot eBGP
- Troubleshoot routing redistribution solution
- Troubleshoot a DHCP client and server solution
- Troubleshoot NAT
- Troubleshoot IPv6 routing
- Troubleshoot IPv6 and IPv4 interoperability
- Troubleshoot switch-to-switch connectivity for the VLAN based solution
- Troubleshoot loop prevention for the VLAN based solution
- Troubleshoot Access Ports for the VLAN based solution
- Troubleshoot port security
- Troubleshoot general switch security
- Troubleshoot VACLs and PACLs
- Troubleshoot switch virtual interfaces (SVIs)
- Troubleshoot a VoIP support solution
- Troubleshoot Layer 3 Security
- Networking Concepts, History of Server OS
- Introduction to windows server 2003 & 2008
- Features & Installation of Windows Server 2008
- Installation of windows Vista
- Introduction and Creation of Users accounts
RODC & Physical Structure of AD-DS
- Introduction & Configuration of Read-Only Domain Controller
- SITES and Global Catalog, Backup Strategies
- Replication between the Domain Controllers, AD-DS Partitions
Active Directory - Domain Services
- IP Addressing
- Logical Topologies - Peer-Peer & Domain Models
- Introduction to Directory Services
- Features of Active Directory
- Installing Active Directory , Domain Controller
Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
- Introduction and Configuration of DHCP Server
- DHCP Client Configuration, BOOTP Server, DHCP Backup
Member Servers, Clients, User Configuration
- Configuring Member Servers and Clients.
- Creating Users in AD-DS
- User Logon & Password policies, User properties
- Account Lockout policies
Domain Name System (DNS)
- Internet Basics, Host & LM Host Files, DNS Naming Hierarchy
- Lookup Zones - Forward and Reverse lookup Zones
- Types of Zones - Primary, Secondary & Stub Zone
- Resource Records, Integration with ADS, SRV Records
Internet Information Services
- IIS 7.0 Configuration
- Hosting Websites, Virtual Directories
- Backup & Restoring Sites
- FTP Server Configuration
- Types of Profiles, Home Folder, Disk Quotas
- Local, Roaming and Mandatory Profiles
Permissions/Access Control Lists
- File Systems, Security and Sharing Permissions - Folders & Files
Logical Structure of AD - DS
- Configuring ADC
- Tree Structure - Child Domain
Routing & Remote Access
- Routing Configuration - Static Routes
- ICS, NAT, DHCP Relay Agent, Remote Access Server Configuration
- Dial-in & Dial-out , VPN - PPTP, L2TP
Windows Deployment Services
- Introduction & Configuration of WDS Server
- Attended & Unattended Installation
Distributed File System, Backup & Recovery, Printers
- Introduction to DFS & File server
- Configuring Namespace, Folders etc
- Introduction to Backup & Backup media
- Recovery of Data from any backup media
- Types of printers & configuration
- Basic & Dynamic Disks
- Types of Volumes
- RAID 0, 1, 5 Levels
- Remote Hard disk Partitioning
Active Directory Trusts
- Introduction to Trust Relationship
- Categories, Directions & Types of Trusts
- Authentication Protocols
Group Policy / System Policy
- Organizational Unit, Delegation of Control
- User & Computer Policies
- Scope of Policies - OU, Domain, Sites
Retrieving Data Using the SQL SELECT Statement
- List the capabilities of SQL SELECT statements
- Execute a basic SELECT statement
Restricting and Sorting Data
- Limit the rows that are retrieved by a query
- Sort the rows that are retrieved by a query
- Use ampersand substitution to restrict and sort output at runtime
Using Single-Row Functions to Customize Output
- Describe various types of functions available in SQL
- Use character, number, and date functions in SELECT statements
Using Conversion Functions and Conditional Expressions
- Describe various types of functions available in SQL
- Use character, number, and date functions in SELECT statements
Reporting Aggregated Data Using the Group Functions
- Identify the available group functions
- Describe the use of group functions
- Group data by using the GROUP BY clause
- Include or exclude grouped rows by using the HAVING clause
Displaying Data from Multiple Tables
- Write SELECT statements to access data from more than one table using equijoins and nonequijoins
- Join a table to itself by using a self-join
- View data that generally does not meet a join condition by using outer joins
- Generate a Cartesian product of all rows from two or more tables
Using Subqueries to Solve Queries
- Define subqueries
- Describe the types of problems that the subqueries can solve
- List the types of subqueries
- Write single-row and multiple-row subqueries
Using the Set Operators & Manipulating Data
- Describe set operators
- Use a set operator to combine multiple queries into a single query
- Control the order of rows returned
- Describe each data manipulation language (DML) statement
- Insert rows into a table
- Update rows in a table
- Delete rows from a table
- Control transactions
Using DDL Statements to Create and Manage Tables
- Categorize the main database objects
- Review the table structure
- List the data types that are available for columns
- Create a simple table
- Explain how constraints are created at the time of table creation
- Describe how schema objects work
Creating Other Schema Objects
- Create simple and complex views
- Retrieve data from views
- Create, maintain, and use sequences
- Create and maintain indexes
- Create private and public synonyms