Our refund policy has been devised to define the situations under which INIT will provide a refund, the procedure for claiming a refund and the responsibility of INIT in circumstances resulting in such a claim. By registering for any of our services you are declaring that you accept and agree with all the terms and conditions outlined in the refund policy.
All the information that we collect is utilized for bettering our web site’s content, to notify the clients about our website updates or to look into the problem with their request. In case you do not want to receive any email from us in the future, please inform us by writing in to us either through e-mail or letter.
Coverage & Scope
- Our refund policy covers the refunds by INIT and/or a website owned and managed by INIT.
- This policy does not have any application for companies which are not owned or controlled by INIT or for persons not employed or managed by INIT. This includes any third party service and / or product providers bound by contract and also, any third-party websites to which INIT website link.
- No refund after 30 calendar days of taking the plan.
Eligibility for refund
- You have all the prerequisites which were required to resolve the problem and issue was not resolved till the time account was active.
- The issue is out of scope for the particular plan.
- 30 days have not passed after the issue was last worked upon by an INIT developers/designers.
- There has not been a closed ticket or resolved issue in the past for unlimited plans.
Website Design / Graphics Design
- Full refund: In cases where the project has not been started or if the initial design style has not been approved. The Full Refund policy will initiate after receive the upfront payment date and will take 14 Business Days to refund the amount.
- Partial refund: If there is a failure to deliver as per the needs, after the approval of the initial design style. The partial refund will be in proportion to the work completed.
- No refunds: If the project has been completed and uploaded on the server.
Web programming / App Development
- Full refund: If the project has not been initiated.
- There is an agreement for every web programming / app project. However, if there is no agreement and no clear discussion of refund policy, the following delivery policy will hold true.
- Partial refund will be issued as per the judgement of the service provider if we fail to complete the project in accordance with the delivery policy and contract of agreement. The amount will be calculated by INIT taking into account the proportion of the project completed and the proportion yet to be completed as per the pre-defined scope of the project.
Processing of Refunds
The partial refunds will be processed and mailed within 21 business days of the date of cancellation and will be brought about using the method of payment agreed upon in the beginning of the project ie; refund by check or refund by credit card.
And The full refunds will be processed and mailed within 14 business days of the date of cancellation and will be brought about using the method of payment agreed upon in the beginning of the project ie; refund by check or refund by credit card.
Contacting us regarding our refund policy
If you have queries or suggestions regarding our refund policies kindly e–mail us at email@example.com